Interior Window Treatments
Plantation shutters are used for privacy, light diffusion and airflow. Some products are built for improved energy efficiency.
- Plantation Shutters: Classic style for current homes. Wood or cellular PVC shutters with wide louvers (2.5”, 3.5” or 4.5” options at no additional cost). Fully customizable and available in a collection of colors. Louver Shop Oklahoma City exclusive. Also known as plantation blinds.
- Classic Plantation Shutters: Premium wood and cellular PVC plantation shutters that bring a traditional style in any home. Our most popular shutter.
- Heritage Diamond Select™: Solid wood plantation shutters crafted with top-of-the-line materials. They will set your home apart from the rest.
- LouverWood®: Cellular PVC plantation shutters that insulate three times greater than wood.
- Signature Shutters: Solid wood plantation shutters with an exclusive build only available from Louver Shop Oklahoma City.
- Traditional Shutters: The “original” interior wood shutter with narrow frames and miniature louvers (1.25”).
Make your home more cozy and fashionable with Hunter Douglas blinds from Louver Shop Oklahoma City. As tough as they are good-looking, there’s a window blind for every room. A great choice to filter light and provide privacy.
- Horizontal Blinds: Traditional window treatment available in wood or PVC.
- EverWood®: Moisture-resistant PVC blinds that give the appearance of wood.
- Parkland®: Classic horizontal hardwood blinds.
- Plantation Blinds: Plantation blinds have wider slats, like plantation shutters. Usually built from wood or faux wood.
- Mini Blinds: Horizontal aluminum blinds with long, narrow louvers.
- Vertical Blinds: Individual louvers clipped into a sliding track at the top of the blind.
- Cadence®: Soft vertical blinds with the style of drapes.
- Skyline®: Gliding vertical fabric panels with modern style.
- Somner®: Custom vertical blinds in vinyl, fabric or aluminum.
- Vertical Solutions®: Budget-friendly fabric or vinyl vertical blinds.
Hunter Douglas shades can lessen sunlight, reduce heat transfer and block damaging UV rays.
- Honeycomb Shades: Brings exceptional energy efficiency. Numerous air pockets give them a honeycomb-like shape and strong insulating qualities.
- Applause®: Budget-friendly, energy-efficient honeycomb shade with triple-cell construction.
- Duette®: Most energy-efficient honeycomb shade on the market.
- Pleated Shades: A single piece of fabric that nests into neat pleats when raised.
- Roman Shades: One piece of fabric that hangs flat while closed and stacks when raised.
- Roller and Solar Shades: Simple, affordable shades. Curls around a roller when raised. Some models provide improved insulation and light-filtering capabilities.
- Designer Roller: Roller shade featuring more than 330 fabric choices.
- Designer Screen: Roller shades that bring UV protection and a view.
- Sonnette™: Traditional roller shade with energy-efficient construction.
- Sheer Shades: Provides both light and privacy. Incorporates vertical or horizontal adjustable vanes floating between backings.
- Nantucket™: Budget-friendly sheers that combine drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Pirouette®: Customizable sheers with excellent light control that integrate drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Silhouette®: Premium sheers with exceptional light control that bring together drapes and floating horizontal blinds.
- Luminette®: Combines the look of drapes and floating vertical blinds.
Hunter Douglas Operating Systems
Hunter Douglas has a collection of motorized and manual operating systems for your blinds and shades. Available systems vary based on the product.
Motorized Operating Systems
- PowerView®: Wireless operating system controlled or scheduled via a remote or mobile device.
- SoftTouch™: Battery-operated system with wand operation.
- Vertical Motorized System: Remote or wall-mount system for vertical blinds.
Manual Operating Systems
- UltraGlide®: Retractable cord or wand stay at a consistent length when raising or lowering window treatments.
- LiteRise®: Cordless system works with your hand, pushing up to raise or pulling down to lower.
- Duolite®: Light diffusion and room darkening in one product.
- LightLock™: Provides 100% blackout capability for Duette® Honeycomb Shades.
- Top-Down/Bottom Up: Open your shades from the top, bottom or any point in between.
- Vertiglide™: Cordless operating system for Duette® and Applause® Honeycomb Shades. Choose from manual or motorized.
- SimpleLift™: Contoured bottom rail eliminates the need for a handle, making raising and lowering shades simple.
- Cordless Lifting System: Cord-free spring-assist system to raise and lower large window solutions.
- EasyRise™: Pull on a loop to raise or lower a shade.
- Clutch-Operated Continuous Cord Loop: Continuous loop operates on a pulley, rotating a clutch to raise or lower a shade.
- Custom Clutch: Smooth operating system that creates the smallest gap possible between a shade and a window to remove the most light.
- Standard Cordlock: Locks into place for convenient operation and streamlined appearance.
- Combination Wand/Cord Control: Provides single control to traverse or rotate the vanes or louvers.
- Wand Control: Changes looped pull cords with a wand.
- Chain and Cord: Brings smooth operation and exceptional light control.
Parts and Features of Shutters, Blinds and Shades
We frequently refer to these parts and features on our window treatment product pages.
- Architella®: Premium choice for specific Hunter Douglas products. Features excellent energy efficiency.
- Cells: Sections that make up a honeycomb shade.
- ClearView™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas feature that increases the outdoor view for select window treatments.
- de-Light™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas option for blinds that hides cord holes and lessens light leakage.
- End Retention System: Proprietary Louver Shop component on hurricane shutters that removes the need for storm bars.
- IllumiCell™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas light-diffusing option for Duette® Architella® Honeycomb Shades.
- Invisi-Lift™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas feature for shades that floats horizontal vanes on a sheer backing.
- Louver: Wide horizontal panels in a plantation shutter.
- MagnaView®: Proprietary Hunter Douglas option for select horizontal blinds that almost doubles the view.
- Polymer: Also referred to as faux or fake wood. Ideal for rooms with high moisture.
- PerfectView: Louver Shop Oklahoma City offers a modern operating system for our shutters that hides the traditional tilt bar from sight. This allows smooth operation and increased view through the shutter.
- Slat: Individual strips that compose a horizontal blind.
- SofTrak™: Proprietary Hunter Douglas feature for vertical blinds ensuring easy, quiet operation.
- Tilt Rod: Used on shutters to open or close louvers.
- Trielle™: Proprietary option for Hunter Douglas Duette Architella Honeycomb Shades that enhances energy efficiency.
- Vane: Hanging panels in a vertical blind.